I never understood why they calle the Wash , The Wash.
It seems more fitting if there was a car wash environment or whatever.
Instead there's a bunch of wagons.
Anyhoo, it's Friday so I made a round. I'm up way too late and so much stuff to do tomorrow. Why am I still awake??? =/
Ughhh, and PS...Scrubs is playing in the background and they're doing a parody of Star Wars. So of course, I have no idea wtf they're talking about lol ;)
Took a lil spin on the Vespucci lmao. Made a few rounds around a bum bot that dresses like my grandpa. It occurs to me that it's time to change my clothes lol.
Apparently this isn't a water vehicle o.0
Luckily a n'er-do-well penguin pirate was close by.
He offered to give me a hand. You can see why I refused and opted for the head. =P



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehttp://fabfree.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/a-cynful-shop-aholic/
DeleteI know! I was soo happy! Yay! :D
ReplyDeleteyou really need to watch star wars you dork.
ReplyDeleteDude, I refuse! Hahaha
Delete