I received a gift but there was no note with it. =/
I have no idea who sent me this diamond tiara but whoever it was, THANK YOU! :D
I love love love it! Sooo..whoever you are...thank you for the sweet gift. :)
Finally had time to go to the Attic tonight and there is a pop princess theme. DCNY had a Spice Girls Collection LOL. Totallly remember the Spice Girls.
If I were a Spice Girl I would most likely consider myself Posh Spice, but the Baby Spice outfit was PINK!!! So of course I had to get. =P
Credits:
Dress: [DCNY] Pop Princess Collection (Baby) *My Attic @ The Deck*
Makeup: [*Cupcakes] Haru-Eyeshadow-Ocean *My Attic @ The Deck*
Makeup: [*Cupcakes] Haru-Eyeshadow-Ocean *My Attic @ The Deck*
Ring: [Epoque] HaiHai Lovers Ring (Strawbi) *My Attic @ The Deck*
Necklace: [Earthstones] Love Always Necklace (Diamond/Platinum) *ty Dres
Lipstick: [Chelle] Kissable Lipsticks (Pink)
Eyes: [Ikon] Utopia Eyes (Hazel)
Skin: [Al Vulo!] Miha (Natural Peach)
Eyelashes: {TT} Beautiful Eyes - Decorative Feathers
Hair: [Eep] Hair 01(Sand3)
Shoes: [N-Core] Chained Extreme Heel II (Silver) *N-core Sale*
Lipstick: [Chelle] Kissable Lipsticks (Pink)
Eyes: [Ikon] Utopia Eyes (Hazel)
Skin: [Al Vulo!] Miha (Natural Peach)
Eyelashes: {TT} Beautiful Eyes - Decorative Feathers
Hair: [Eep] Hair 01(Sand3)
Shoes: [N-Core] Chained Extreme Heel II (Silver) *N-core Sale*
Tiara: [Earthstones] Fleur Grand Tiara (White Diamond) *ty Whoever?
Pose Prop: [IOS] Black Rectangle (with 6 poses) *Free*
Listening To:


No comments:
Post a Comment