I have a few really close friends who are from around the world, who came here to go to school (from Saudi Arabia, India, and Lebanon.) We went to school together and have been friends ever since, for years even. Some have gone back to their homes, but we still keep in touch via email. I'm glad that something as simple as getting an education could introduce me to so many wonderful and different people..and the cultures of where they are from.
A very special friend named Salem introduced me to the Arabic song below and I fell in love with it. I swear this song pops into my head out-of-the-blue sometimes. He said in English, it would be interpreted as something like our expression "Baby, you're the light in my eyes." :)
Dress: Milk Motion - Lace Dress (Green) *TDR*
Necklace: [Glow] Studio My Necklace (Gold) *TDR*
Headband: Elate! - Calliope Greek Olive Branch Headband *ATW*
Hair: D!va - "Naomi" (Black Amber) *Old Group Gift*
Listening To:

No comments:
Post a Comment