November 13, 2012

I'm a Total Mesh Head!

    I feel super guilty for spending $13 bucks on a damn mesh head in a virtual game lol, but meh..what can I say? I couldn't resist the chance to wear something that has all of the eye, lip, lash etc. options all in one. It also has an emote hud that has the most realistic emotions I've seen yet. Also I can change the emotes, brow color, nose, eye color, blush...all on hud.

     It comes in all skin tones so I can change anytime I feel like it, which is cool. The heads come with skins, bodies, nipples, ab makeups, etc. I was a little worried everyone who buys the head will look the same but doesnt seem to be a problem since there's, like, countless options of mix and match combinations.

     I've had "MY" face for so long that it's a little hard to get used to a totally different look, but It'll be fine. Anyhoo, This is  MY version of the Chloe-Head. :)P


LOGO Infinity Chloe Hybrid Mesh Avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment