Ana wanted to do day of the dead pics so I ran through my inventory and put some shit together. We didn't end up taking the pics though, so I just took one myself =P
The chick who made this dress sent me a sweater for buying one of her dresses. We got to talking (my god that sounds SO country! LOL) but anyways, we talked for a while and she's sooo super nice. :D
btw...Birchbox wanted me to wait 4 weeks just for an invite so I switched to Ipsy.com. Same price a month..same idea...but there's a diff theme every month and a matching make up bag to go with it. :)
Hairpiece: Tukinowaguma "Frida"
Hair: [e] Novel - Black
Dress: ^DBRC^ Vampy Slink Dress
Shoes: G-Force Flower Pumps "Eve" (Black)
Face Makeup: Paper Heart Sugar Skull Tattoo
Skin: *By Snow* Classic Vamp Skin
Necklace: Black Widow Necklace lady NT *Free*
Earrings: Allure Mirror - Earring Skull

No comments:
Post a Comment